The final paper submission deadline is 23:59 (EDT) July 30, 2019. In order for your paper to be successfully included in the APCC’19 conference proceeding, it is required that you strictly follow the following instructions:
Step 1 : Final paper revision
- Revise your paper according to the reviewers’ comments.
- Make sure your paper using IEEE conference paper template. See Submission Guidelines at for detailed instruction.
- Proofread your paper and check its layout (NO page numbered, NO footnotes, NO headers)
- Your PDF must be IEEE Xplore compliant. IEEE PDF eXpress can be used to certify your manuscript:
(i) Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account at https://www.pdf-express.org with conference ID (TBD)
(ii) Once IEEE PDF eXpress account is created, you can access to the IEEE PDF express website.
(iii) Click “Create New Title” to start converting or verifying your final paper.
(iv) You can upload your Word Document file for conversion to PDF or verify your PDF file by clicking the “Submit File for Checking or converting” button.
(v) You will receive the online confirmation of successful upload and an email with your Converted PDF or Checked PDF attached.
Step 2 : Final manuscript submission on EDAS
- Select paper presenter(s)
- Make the paper registration on EDAS (You need to make the payment before paper can be uploaded)
- Upload your final (IEEE Xplore compliant) manuscript to EDAS. Please make sure all details in EDAS especially Abstract and list of Authors are consistent with the final paper since details in EDAS will be used for conference proceedings.
- Submit IEEE Copyright Form by going to “My Papers” tab in EDAS and clicking on the ‘(c)’ icon under the column “Copyright Form” where their paper is located. It will guide you through step-by-step.
Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in your paper to be excluded from the conference proceedings.
IEEE has a strict policy on No-Show. One of the authors or their representatives need to present the paper at the event. Failure to do so without valid reasons will risk the paper from being included in the IEEE Xplore database.
If after reading all instructions, you still have questions, please contact the publication chair (Dr. Tran Trung Duy, email: email@example.com).