The 25th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC) will be held in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam from the 6th to the 8th of November, 2019. The theme of this year’s conference is Enabling Technologies for Smart Cities. In addition to high-quality technical sessions, the symposium will feature exciting keynotes, tutorials and workshops. It will also offer a fantastic social program.
APCC 2019 is technically sponsored by IEEE ComSoc. All accepted and presented papers in technical sessions and workshops will be published in the conference proceedings, in IEEE Xplore as well as EI and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Since 1993, APCC has been the forum for researchers and engineers in the Asia-Pacific region to present and discuss advanced information, communication technologies, and services, while opening the door to the world at the same time.
APCC 2019 is sponsored by
- The China Institute of Communications (CIC),
- The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences (KICS),
- IEICE Communications Society (IEICE-CS),
- The Radio and Electronics Association of Vietnam (REV),
- IEEE Vietnam
- IEEE COMSOC Vietnam Chapter